Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian Church provides a number of opportunities for members and non-members to be involved in the church and community.
- Presbyterian Women meet several times a year and have a number of activities and circles. See the Presbyterian Women's page for ways to become involved.
- Chancel Choir meets on Thursday evenings. See the Choir page for more information.
- The Sunday School uses many people to teach children and adults.
- Vacation Bible School in the summer needs many volunteers to work with the children.
- If you like gardening, the Building and Grounds Committee needs numerous people to maintain the plantings around the church.
- The Metallic Club for older men meets on the second and fourth Fridays of the month for fellowship and programs.
- Interfaith Hospitality Network needs many people to host, cook, and entertain our homeless visitors. See the Outreach page.
- The Caring Place is open on Tuesday and Thursday and is always in need of volunteers to help in the food and clothing pantries. See the Outreach page.
- GLAD House uses volunteers to work with the children. See the Outreach page.
- Tutors are needed at Pleasant Ridge Montessori School, which is across Montgomery Road from the church.